Mig33 News Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tareq resighn's from adminship

Go down

tareq resighn's from adminship Empty tareq resighn's from adminship

Post by usher Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:52 pm

tareq wrote

Hello dear all miggers,i am going to resign from mig33 admin post.in my 2years above adminship if i hurt you guys i am really sorry and please forgive me.i know in mig33 sometimes i did good sometimes i did mistake.please perdon me.i am leaving from mig for my personal reasons.even now a days i dont give enough time for mig.also wants to give chance to become an admin to new commers.who needs a works for mig33 hardly.some of my friends trying to demote me.but i straighly said i dont go for them.so please my request to all of dont make it any false issue.and also request to my all users please dont fight with each other.make peace and make good relationship and keep touch with mig33.atlast wants to give thanks to mig33 team.who give me chance to serve mig33 and make me normal user to mig33 popular admin.if they dont give me chance then mig33 world dont know abt me.specially thanks to jennyyyyy. and jean mam who were give me chance for this position.and thanks to pc didi who guided me always like a brother.and also thanks to our mig33 teams.i am always with bd forum and willbe in future.please all pray for my real life.Thanks a lot.keep rocking in mig33
usher
usher
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 133
Nationality : Student
Mig33 ID : usher-the-king
Chatrooms : Sudan online
Motto : Ask me
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://Mignews.tk